Non monetary incentive method for call center
The incentive mechanism has become the focus of many companies, in order to fully mobilize the enthusiasm and creativity of the staff, modern enterprises are looking for the real right and the establishment of the characteristics of their business, the trend of the times characteristics and needs of employees incentive system of the opening with a lively young employee Yilun information technology has been summarized. According to the different needs of staff at different levels, respectively take the material and spiritual incentive and example motivation, goal motivation, work motivation, motivation, communication motivation, tolerance of competition, how far have such incentive mechanism.
The intrinsic spiritual incentive incentive, incentive refers to intangible spiritual aspects, including empowering employees on their job performance, recognition, open and fair promotion system, flexible working time system and flexible work category for everyone characteristics etc.. The spirit of encouragement is an intensive, complex and widely used, far-reaching, it is advocating the spirit of enterprise management by way of ideological education, is the effective way to mobilize the enthusiasm of the staff, initiative and creativity.
1, spiritual motivation
The leader pay more attention to people’s life, spiritual life and mental care for the people, improve the regulation of force staff emotional control and psychological, and strive to create a mutual trust, mutual care, mutual understanding and mutual support in unity and harmonious atmosphere.
2, the leader of the excitation
Studies have shown that a person’s ability to work under reward and social pressure is only 60%, and the remaining 40% depends on the leader.
3, model incentives
It is often said that the power of example is infinite. The vast majority of employees are striving for progress rather than backward. The leader will become employees of every word and action model, a good example, employees are the direction and the goal of catching up.
4, reward and punishment incentives
The reward is the affirmation and praise of the employee’s behavior, so that the staff can get new material and psychological satisfaction. Punishment is the negation and criticism of some kind of bad behavior, so that the staff can learn from the mistakes and failures in order to overcome the bad behavior. Reward and punishment properly, to arouse the enthusiasm and creativity of employees, so the fart or punishment as a negative reinforcement incentive.
5, target motivation
Stimulate the desire to move forward, people have to be motivated by the behavior, and are pointing to a certain target. This kind of motive is one kind of inducement of the behavior, is the internal driving force of the action, and has a strong stimulating effect on the human being. By setting appropriate goals, managers can effectively induce, guide and motivate employees to mobilize the enthusiasm of employees.
6, authorized incentive
People who are on the shoulders are more motivated and an important management skill when they are effective. No matter how competent leadership, it is impossible to work all over the contract, so that the management of intelligence to reduce efficiency, subordinates grow too slow. Through the authorization, managers can improve their ability to work and subordinates, but also can greatly stimulate the initiative and awareness of subordinates.
7, tolerance incentives
Broad minded people will be willing to effect, tolerance is a kind of management art, but also an effective way for Geely employees. The management of tolerance quality can not only make the employees feel warm, warm and friendly, and have a sense of security, better to start the enthusiasm of the staff of the key employee self-examination, self-discipline, self-reliance in the move to make them willingly and gladly serve the enterprise.
8, communication and motivation
Subordinates are motivated to talk out, managers and subordinates to maintain a good relationship, to mobilize the enthusiasm of subordinates, motivate them to work for the enterprise has a special role. The premise of the establishment of such a good relationship between the upper and lower levels, but also the final point is that effective communication. It can be said that the communication in management, as water is to fish, the atmosphere of the birds.
9, competitive incentives
Invisible buttons to enhance organizational vitality. People are competitive psychological. It is a positive, healthy, upward guidance and incentive to establish a healthy competition mechanism. Managers put a ring, let subordinates respectively to contest, to fully mobilize the enthusiasm, initiative and creativity of employees and striving for excellence consciousness, improve team vitality.
Sweep the concern of the public, WeChat